Our next class begins March 06 ,2014
Night of information Thursday February 13 , 2014
Please call if you would like to attend an informational session or if you would like an individual interview and tour of our school.
Call (509) 835-4000 for information; we will mail you an information packet.
- To graduate qualified, knowledgeable students confident to begin their massage therapy careers.
- To provide a comprehensive, quality education using the sciences as a foundation and developing and integrating intuition and skill.
- To create and cultivate a healthy learning environment by implementing wisdom, integrity , knowledge , healthy boundries and FUN.
- To provide excellence in continuing education for the massage therapy community and complementary therapies in the Northwest.
- To create and maintain a supportive networking community of students, alumni, and colleagues.
- To contribute to public awareness and advance the knowledge and acceptance of massage therapy in Spokane and the greater Northwest.
Noetic: of or pertaining to the mind (from the Greek word noe, meaning intelligent) all encompassing ways of knowing or of pure thought, blending science with intuition.