Our next class begins January 09, 2014
Please call if you would like to attend an informational session or if you would like an individual interview and tour of our school.
Call (509) 835-4000 for information; we will mail you an information packet.
- To graduate qualified, knowledgeable students confident to begin their massage therapy careers.
- To provide a comprehensive, quality education using the sciences as a foundation and developing and integrating intuition and skill.
- To create and cultivate a healthy learning environment by implementing wisdom, integrity and knowledge.
- To provide excellence in continuing education for the massage therapy community and complementary therapies in the Northwest.
- To create and maintain a supportive networking community of students, alumni, and colleagues.
- To contribute to public awareness and advance the knowledge and acceptance of massage therapy in Spokane and the greater Northwest.
Noetic: of or pertaining to the mind (from the Greek word noe, meaning intelligent) all encompassing ways of knowing or of pure thought, blending science with intuition.